Telemedicine Changes are Coming – Are You Ready?
Instructor : Jan Rasmussen
Apr 15, 2021 1:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM CT | 10:00 AM PT | 60 Minutes
During the pandemic CMS and many other national healthcare payers expanded the availability of telehealth services to protect patients from exposure to COVID-19 through office visits. Patients have become comfortable with using telehealth and phone calls to meet their healthcare needs without leaving home. For many this will change as of 4/20/21 when the post pandemic rules go into effect.
Continued changes to telehealth reimbursement rules significantly increased your chances of filing incorrect claims − and you probably didn’t even realize it. This training will walk you through how to accurately submit and defend your claims regardless of your practice specialty, size or location.
- Prepare offices for 4/20/21 changes for telehealth billing.
- Identify newly telehealth services added for 2021 with review of previously allowed telehealth services.
- Discuss reimbursement for telehealth services now and in the future
- Identify which offices and providers may continue to bill for telehealth services including telephone calls and how that will affect your daily operations
Who Should Attend?
- Office Managers
- Auditors and Denial Resolution teams