OSHA’s Newly Released COVID-19 Guidance: Protocols for PPE, Personnel Training and More
Instructor : Joe Keenan
Jun 30, 2020 12:00 PM ET | 11:00 AM CT | 09:00 AM PT | 60 Minutes
OSHA has released Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19, which provides specific action steps employers should take to address the global pandemic. With the virus spreading and disrupting operations throughout the United States, organizations must promptly assess their employees’ exposure risks, adapt their business operations to incorporate social distancing practices, and take steps to protect at-risk employees with appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
Our expert Joe Keenan, will explain best practices for developing and implementing effective business continuity and pandemic response plans, identifying and providing appropriate PPE to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Session Highlight :
- Draft an exposure control and pandemic response plan and procedures
- Train employees in best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases
- Properly use PPE to stop the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases
- Develop and implement effective policies and procedures to support and isolate employees exposed to COVID-19
- Assess your employees’ on-the-job exposure risk and implement social distancing strategies appropriate for your business operations
Who Should Attend:
- C-level Executive
- OSHA Professionals
- EHS Personals.
- All Managers
- Safety/ Security Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals